Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Habit forming?



     I have often heard it said that it takes 30 days to form a habit. And I recently came across a website on time management that insists that part of succeeding at a task involves motivation plus habit. So obviously, habit is important in the scheme of things, especially if part of my scheme for my life includes writing regularly on my blog.
     About two months ago, I started another blog entitled museum of love and marriage at blogspot. It was my intention at that time to give the world something to ponder lovewise - everyday. And my old computer died. Not an immediate death but a slow, tedious death, where I would often wonder if maybe there was hope....but there was no hope and the two of us are done.
    I went out about 10 days ago and got another laptop and now perhaps the planets will move into a lineal position and blogging can happen.
    Maybe a habit can be established.

No comments: