Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Day's Work - Day 29


    The picture above is part of my latest project. It's a rental house in Anderson. It's actually an apartment in a house turned into doubles. Today, I was sanding and mopping this floor, getting it ready for stain and seal tomorrow. I came home tonight with every joint, muscle, tendon and ligament on my body, aching.
    On the way home, I called Kora to tell her that I would go to Ohio with her this weekend. We're going to a birthday party for her nephew. She needed someone to tag along to help with the babies. I am a good choice for that because my grand kids love me!
   Kora told me this cute story about my grand daughter. They were in the grocery and Korinne said "I love you, mommy." And Kora says "I love you too."
And Korinne says "But what?" She's just turning 4 years old and already she ponders the deeper meaning.

No comments: